| About Arena Hukum
|Aim and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
ARENA HUKUM is published by Faculty of Law, University of Brawijaya, Malang-East Java-Indonesia. ARENA HUKUM is an open-access peer reviewed journal that mediate the dissemination of academicians, researchers and practitioners in law. ARENA HUKUM accept submission from all over the world.
ARENA HUKUM aims to provide a forum for national and international academicians, researchers and practitioners on law science to publish the original articles. All accepted articles will be published and will be freely available to all readers with worldwide visibility and coverage.
The scope of ARENA HUKUM are the specific topics issues such as Civil Law, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and International Law.
All articles submitted to this journal can be written in Bahasa and English Language.
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
Arena Hukum welcomes article submissions and does not charge Article Processing Charges (APCs).
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication Charges (APCs): 0.00 (USD)
For Libraries/Individuals, can read and download any full-text articles for free of charge.
Peer Review Process
ARENA HUKUM is an open-access peer reviewed journal that mediate the dissemination of academicians, researchers and practitioners in law.
Submitted articles will be pre-reviewed by the editors, determining whether the manuscripts have conformed to Arena Hukum author guidelines. Articles which have conformed to the journal's template will be peer-reviewed. Arena Hukum is a double blind peer-reviewed journal which involves many reviewers of experts in relevant field of laws. Final decision of articles acceptance is decided by the editors according to reviewers' suggestion.
Generally, the candidate of reviewers will be chosen based on their reputation in the national publication number and quality. Next step, The Editor send the invitation letter for each candidate of reviewer. After the candidate of reviewer informed their availabilities for reviewing process, Editor create account for each reviewer and then send manuscript by OJS.
Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are not allowed. Arena Hukum uses plagiarism detector to screen articles for detecting plagiarism. Detection of overlapping and similar text is used there and so quotations and appropriate citations have to be used whenever required.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All the published Open Access articles will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
- Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are not allowed;
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted;
- An author should not in general publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable;
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- Editorial Team checking manuscript on offline and online database manually (checking proper citation and quotation);
- Editorial Team checking manuscript by using Turnitin. If it is found plagiarism indication (more than 20%), the board will reject the manuscript immediately.